Flavor Giveaway Rules
Who can enter
- To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be Canadian or US residents.
- Employees of HOLOS Foods inc., their affiliated companies, and advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- To enter, head over to Instagram, Facebook or Linkedin (@liveholos) and follow the instructions in our giveaway post to get a chance to win. No mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted.
- The contest starts on August 7th, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. EST and all entries must be received by HOLOS Foods inc. by 10:00 a.m.. EST on Thursday August 10th. HOLOS Foods inc. is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
- On August 14, 2023, at 11:30 a.m. EST, in Québec (Québec), one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries. Remaining valid entries will not carry over to any next drawing.
- One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive 30 HOLOS Super Breakfasts ($150 value), two signature HOLOS jars ($10 value), one HOLOS technical hat ($30 value) and one limited-edition HOLOS Long Run Crewneck ($79 value) for a total value of $269. Prizes will be shipped to the winner.
- The winner will be notified by direct message. Before claiming the prize, the winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to HOLOS Foods inc. at the time of notification. The winner must show picture identification to claim the prize. HOLOS Foods inc. reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- To claim the prize, the winner will need to answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 7 days, or does not timely return any identification or documentation needed, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
- There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of HOLOS Foods inc. HOLOS Foods inc. has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that HOLOS Foods inc has the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of winning / Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
- For a list of prize winner(s), contact us at email@example.com.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. HOLOS Foods inc. accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
- HOLOS Foods inc. cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes, or contest information. HOLOS Foods inc. is not responsible for any computer or electronic malfunction, server unavailability, technological glitch, or human error relating to this contest and/or the use of short-code.
- HOLOS Foods inc. reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.
- By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against HOLOS Foods inc, and their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrant’s participation in this contest.
- Facebook inc., www.facebook.com, www.instagram.com (collectively, “Facebook”) and LinkedIn are not affiliated with HOLOS Foods inc. nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook or LinkedIn.
- In Quebec, a dispute as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des Alcools, des courses et des Jeux. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.