Makes 1 serving
- 1 package of HOLOS (any flavour)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (canned)
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 medjool dates, chopped
- 1 pack of Mid-Day Squares
Optional: Fried Banana
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 banana cut lengthwise
- Coconut whipped cream and cacao powder (garnish)
- Prepare your HOLOS by adding the package to a HOLOS jar and adding the chopped banana, chopped dates and cinnamon.
- Add the water and coconut milk and shake until combined. Let sit for a few hours to overnight.
- If you’d like to add a fried banana, heat up a pan over medium, add the butter and fry the banana for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Assemble by adding the banana to the jar, some sliced banana on top, and chopped Mid-Day Squares. Alternatively, you can add the Mid-Day Squares to the muesli mixture as well, or use as a base.
Our UniverseAll articles
Let us introduce you to the world of Berries!
As summer approaches, we are reminded of the tantalizing blend of sweet and refreshing flavors found in our favorite berries; Not only do they taste great, but they are also known for their high le...
Chunky Monkey Muesli : Time to go bananas!
There's nothing better than discovering the new HOLOS Maple + Almonds flavour by testing a new filling that's super easy and so satisfying!
The Story of Almonds: From Rags to Riches.
The almond as we know it today is a far cry from the almond as it was consumed thousands of years ago. Immerse yourself in the fascinating rags-to-riches story of the almond, from wild to sweet.