Makes 1 serving
- 1 package of HOLOS (any flavour)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (canned)
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 medjool dates, chopped
- 1 pack of Mid-Day Squares
Optional: Fried Banana
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 banana cut lengthwise
- Coconut whipped cream and cacao powder (garnish)
- Prepare your HOLOS by adding the package to a HOLOS jar and adding the chopped banana, chopped dates and cinnamon.
- Add the water and coconut milk and shake until combined. Let sit for a few hours to overnight.
- If you’d like to add a fried banana, heat up a pan over medium, add the butter and fry the banana for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Assemble by adding the banana to the jar, some sliced banana on top, and chopped Mid-Day Squares. Alternatively, you can add the Mid-Day Squares to the muesli mixture as well, or use as a base.
Our UniverseAll articles
Discover the ancient spice worth more than gold.
Are you a fan of cinnamon? This spice has been used for thousands of years, both for its delicious flavor and for its numerous health benefits. But did you know that not all cinnamon is created equal?
It’s Not All or Nothing: The Benefits of a More Plant-Based Diet
There are numerous benefits to incorporating more plants into your diet, including evidence of a lowered risk of coronary heart disease, prevention of Type 2 diabetes, and lowered blood pressure.
Discover Lael Wilcox's Secrets for Fueling Ultra-Endurance Bikepacking Adventures
Today, we sit down with Lael Wilcox to find out the best cycling foods that help sustain her endurance feats across thousands of miles of tough terrain.