Makes 1 serving
- 1 package of HOLOS (any flavour)
- 1 cup of water
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut milk (canned)
- 1 banana, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 medjool dates, chopped
- 1 pack of Mid-Day Squares
Optional: Fried Banana
- 1 tbsp grass-fed butter, ghee or coconut oil
- 1 banana cut lengthwise
- Coconut whipped cream and cacao powder (garnish)
- Prepare your HOLOS by adding the package to a HOLOS jar and adding the chopped banana, chopped dates and cinnamon.
- Add the water and coconut milk and shake until combined. Let sit for a few hours to overnight.
- If you’d like to add a fried banana, heat up a pan over medium, add the butter and fry the banana for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Assemble by adding the banana to the jar, some sliced banana on top, and chopped Mid-Day Squares. Alternatively, you can add the Mid-Day Squares to the muesli mixture as well, or use as a base.
Our UniverseAll articles
Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Protein Donuts Recipe
In honour of National Pumpkin Spice Day, we're celebrating with a delicious and cozy recipe featuring our beloved Apple + Cinnamon overnight muesli! These no-bake donuts are not only an explosion o...
The 90-Minute Rule That Could Change Your Mornings
Morning routines are sacred. For some, it's waking up to a favorite song; for others, it's going for a run or doing some yoga. No matter what your morning routine is, coffee is sure to be a part of...
Untapped Potential: The Benefits of Beer and How Beer May Aid in Recovery
For many runners, there's nothing quite like cracking open a cold beer after a long run or race. And with craft beer becoming increasingly popular, there are more options than ever before when it c...