Makes 2 servings
- 2 packages of HOLOS Vanilla Muesli
- 2 HOLOS jars
- 3/4 cup almond flour (any ground nut will do)
- 1.5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup (or a few drops liquid stevia + 2-3 Tbsp water)
- Optional: extra chopped strawberries, white chocolate, coconut whipped cream.
- Follow HOLOS Vanilla Muesli package instructions, and set aside in fridge overnight.
- Create the base by adding almond flour, maple syrup and cinnamon to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Split the cookie base into 2 and press into the bottom of 2 HOLOS jars.
- Create the strawberry puree by adding everything to a blender and puree until smooth. Or, you can add everything to a saucepan and cook over medium and reduce until you get a thick jam-like consistency (about 10 minutes of simmering).
- Then you can choose to either layer the vanilla muesli with strawberry puree or mix the strawberry puree into the muesli.
- To layer: Add about 1/4 to 1/3 cup muesli mix to each jar, then add some chopped strawberries and about 1/2 cup strawberry puree, repeat 1x.
- To mix: Add strawberry puree 1/4 cup at a time to the muesli mix until you get desired ‘strawberry cheesecake’ flavour.
- Fill the HOLOS jars with the muesli strawberry cheesecake layers or mix on top of the cookie base.
- Top with chopped strawberries, coconut whipped cream, or white chocolate.
Our UniverseAll articles
Let us introduce you to the world of Berries!
As summer approaches, we are reminded of the tantalizing blend of sweet and refreshing flavors found in our favorite berries; Not only do they taste great, but they are also known for their high le...
Chunky Monkey Muesli : Time to go bananas!
There's nothing better than discovering the new HOLOS Maple + Almonds flavour by testing a new filling that's super easy and so satisfying!
The Story of Almonds: From Rags to Riches.
The almond as we know it today is a far cry from the almond as it was consumed thousands of years ago. Immerse yourself in the fascinating rags-to-riches story of the almond, from wild to sweet.