Makes 2 servings
- 2 packages of HOLOS Vanilla Muesli
- 2 HOLOS jars
- 3/4 cup almond flour (any ground nut will do)
- 1.5 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup (or a few drops liquid stevia + 2-3 Tbsp water)
- Optional: extra chopped strawberries, white chocolate, coconut whipped cream.
- Follow HOLOS Vanilla Muesli package instructions, and set aside in fridge overnight.
- Create the base by adding almond flour, maple syrup and cinnamon to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Split the cookie base into 2 and press into the bottom of 2 HOLOS jars.
- Create the strawberry puree by adding everything to a blender and puree until smooth. Or, you can add everything to a saucepan and cook over medium and reduce until you get a thick jam-like consistency (about 10 minutes of simmering).
- Then you can choose to either layer the vanilla muesli with strawberry puree or mix the strawberry puree into the muesli.
- To layer: Add about 1/4 to 1/3 cup muesli mix to each jar, then add some chopped strawberries and about 1/2 cup strawberry puree, repeat 1x.
- To mix: Add strawberry puree 1/4 cup at a time to the muesli mix until you get desired ‘strawberry cheesecake’ flavour.
- Fill the HOLOS jars with the muesli strawberry cheesecake layers or mix on top of the cookie base.
- Top with chopped strawberries, coconut whipped cream, or white chocolate.
Our UniverseAll articles
Discover the ancient spice worth more than gold.
Are you a fan of cinnamon? This spice has been used for thousands of years, both for its delicious flavor and for its numerous health benefits. But did you know that not all cinnamon is created equal?
It’s Not All or Nothing: The Benefits of a More Plant-Based Diet
There are numerous benefits to incorporating more plants into your diet, including evidence of a lowered risk of coronary heart disease, prevention of Type 2 diabetes, and lowered blood pressure.
Discover Lael Wilcox's Secrets for Fueling Ultra-Endurance Bikepacking Adventures
Today, we sit down with Lael Wilcox to find out the best cycling foods that help sustain her endurance feats across thousands of miles of tough terrain.