Makes 2 servings
- 2 packages of HOLOS Cocoa Muesli
- 2 HOLOS jars
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or a few drops of liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup chopped Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Follow HOLOS Chocolate Muesli package instructions, and set aside in fridge overnight (or 3-4 hours).
- Mix the chocolate ganache by adding cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined (no chunks).
- You can either add 1/4 of the chopped mini eggs to the muesli and mix, or reserve all for topping.
- Add muesli to HOLOS jars (split into two), and top with ganache. Cool in fridge until ganache has set.
- Top with mini eggs.
Our UniverseAll articles
Pumpkin Spice No-Bake Protein Donuts Recipe
In honour of National Pumpkin Spice Day, we're celebrating with a delicious and cozy recipe featuring our beloved Apple + Cinnamon overnight muesli! These no-bake donuts are not only an explosion o...
The 90-Minute Rule That Could Change Your Mornings
Morning routines are sacred. For some, it's waking up to a favorite song; for others, it's going for a run or doing some yoga. No matter what your morning routine is, coffee is sure to be a part of...
Untapped Potential: The Benefits of Beer and How Beer May Aid in Recovery
For many runners, there's nothing quite like cracking open a cold beer after a long run or race. And with craft beer becoming increasingly popular, there are more options than ever before when it c...