Makes 2 servings
- 2 packages of HOLOS Cocoa Muesli
- 2 HOLOS jars
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, or a few drops of liquid stevia
- 1/4 cup chopped Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Follow HOLOS Chocolate Muesli package instructions, and set aside in fridge overnight (or 3-4 hours).
- Mix the chocolate ganache by adding cacao powder, coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly combined (no chunks).
- You can either add 1/4 of the chopped mini eggs to the muesli and mix, or reserve all for topping.
- Add muesli to HOLOS jars (split into two), and top with ganache. Cool in fridge until ganache has set.
- Top with mini eggs.
Our UniverseAll articles
Discover the ancient spice worth more than gold.
Are you a fan of cinnamon? This spice has been used for thousands of years, both for its delicious flavor and for its numerous health benefits. But did you know that not all cinnamon is created equal?
It’s Not All or Nothing: The Benefits of a More Plant-Based Diet
There are numerous benefits to incorporating more plants into your diet, including evidence of a lowered risk of coronary heart disease, prevention of Type 2 diabetes, and lowered blood pressure.
Discover Lael Wilcox's Secrets for Fueling Ultra-Endurance Bikepacking Adventures
Today, we sit down with Lael Wilcox to find out the best cycling foods that help sustain her endurance feats across thousands of miles of tough terrain.