This decadent and guilt-free dessert pizza only takes about 20 minutes to make, so you can prepare it quickly for an after-dinner snack or in the morning to make your breakfast pop. It’s perfect for dessert or as a delicious and holistic snack that will help you to sustain your energy throughout the day.
Not only is this simple to make when you’re on the go, you can also use it to make pancakes, which might be more convenient to cook on a daily basis than pizza. We also highly recommend topping off this sweet pizza with some fresh fruit like apples, bananas, peaches, or blueberries or your favorite Greek yogurt to up the flavor factor!
Recipe by future nutritionist, runner and recipe maker @elodiesfood
- Preheat your oven to 350F and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until they’re well-incorporated.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet in a large circle to form the pizza crust.
- Bake your pizza at 350 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Top with whatever you desire–apples, bananas, and other fruits go well with this recipe.
NOTES: This pizza can be modified to fit your dietary standards. If you prefer to use chicken eggs rather than flax eggs, use 2 eggs to replace the flax eggs. To make this recipe gluten-free, replace the all-purpose flour with gluten-free all purpose flour.