If you haven’t tried mixing your HOLOS with apple sauce yet, may we suggest starting with this lovely Apple-Rhubarb Crisp recipe?
We’ve come together with Applesnax applesauce to bring you this seasonal recipe that combines the benefits of whole apples, strawberries and rhubarb all into a delicious and easy HOLOS recipe. With extra flavour, fiber, nutrition and delicious, sweet fruit to the mix, you’re going to love just how much this recipe tastes like apple & rhubarb crisp!
RecipeMakes 2 servings
- 2 chai HOLOS packs
- 2 packs of Applesnax Apple or Apple & Strawberry Sauce
- 1.5 cups milk of choice
- 1 cup rhubarb, diced (about 1 stalk)
- 1 cup apple, diced (about 1 large apple)
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- ½ Tbsp melted coconut oil
- Mix your HOLOS Chai packs with milk and set in your fridge overnight.
- When you’re ready to cook your HOLOS recipe, prep your ingredients.
- Heat a saucepan over medium on your stove and add the coconut oil.
- Then add the apple, rhubarb, strawberries, lemon juice, cinnamon and maple syrup. Cook on medium for about 10 minutes until the fruit is soft.
- Meanwhile, add 2 Applesnax packages to your HOLOS and mix.
- Make the crumble topping by adding everything to a bowl and mixing.
- When your apple pie filling is ready, layer it on top of your HOLOS, adding the crumble on top.
Our UniverseAll articles
Let us introduce you to the world of Berries!
As summer approaches, we are reminded of the tantalizing blend of sweet and refreshing flavors found in our favorite berries; Not only do they taste great, but they are also known for their high le...
Chunky Monkey Muesli : Time to go bananas!
There's nothing better than discovering the new HOLOS Maple + Almonds flavour by testing a new filling that's super easy and so satisfying!
The Story of Almonds: From Rags to Riches.
The almond as we know it today is a far cry from the almond as it was consumed thousands of years ago. Immerse yourself in the fascinating rags-to-riches story of the almond, from wild to sweet.