In honour of National Pumpkin Spice Day, we're celebrating with a delicious and cozy recipe featuring our beloved Apple + Cinnamon overnight muesli!
These no-bake donuts are not only an explosion of fall flavour but are also easy to make, vegan, and packed with protein. They're made with fudgy Medjool dates, real pumpkin puree, and cozy Apple and Cinnamon spices. Have them as an on-the-go snack, dunk them in your morning coffee for a sweet-treat breakfast, or share with a friend to welcome the autumn season!
10 medjool dates, pitted
3 packs of HOLOS Apple + Cinnamon muesli, unsoaked
1 tsp pumpkin spice (a mix of cinnamon, cloves, and ginger)
¼ cup runny cashew or almond butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
¾ cup pure pumpkin puree
⅛ cup dairy free milk (we love oat milk at HOLOS!)
Optional: Icing sugar for decoration
- Add all the ingredients except the icing sugar into a food processor (yes, it's that easy) and blend until a thick dough forms.
- Roll out the dough into 1 inch thick logs and pinch the ends together to form a donut shape.
- Place in the freezer on a parchment paper- lined tray for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Coat the donuts in powdered sugar and place back in the freezer for another 20 minutes.
- Thaw and store in the fridge - ENJOY!