February is the month of self-love, and there’s no better way to show yourself some of that extra love and care than with a nourishing and energizing breakfast. Our Raspberry and Hibiscus Valentine’s-inspired HOLOS recipe is sweetened naturally with raspberries and contains hibiscus tea, known for its antioxidant and heart health benefits.
Give yourself some extra ‘me’ time and dive into this naturally sweetened HOLOS recipe today!
- 2 pouches of Vanilla HOLOS
- 2 cups coconut milk
- ½ cup water with 2 steeped bags of hibiscus tea
- 1 cup raspberries, frozen work best
- 2 Tbsp raspberry jam, we use a low-sugar jam like @croftersorganic
- Garnish: mint, coconut shreds, fresh raspberries
- Prep your HOLOS by combining the two packages with the coconut milk, stir thoroughly and set aside for 3-4 hours to overnight.
- Once ready, steep your tea for 1 minute and set aside.
- Blend the raspberries, tea and jam in a high-powered blender until thick and creamy. Frozen raspberries will make the blend even thicker, but not mandatory.
- Layer 2 HOLOS jars with half of the raspberry blend in each jar.
- Top with HOLOS and garnish with toppings of choice.
Our UniverseAll articles
Let us introduce you to the world of Berries!
As summer approaches, we are reminded of the tantalizing blend of sweet and refreshing flavors found in our favorite berries; Not only do they taste great, but they are also known for their high le...
Chunky Monkey Muesli : Time to go bananas!
There's nothing better than discovering the new HOLOS Maple + Almonds flavour by testing a new filling that's super easy and so satisfying!
The Story of Almonds: From Rags to Riches.
The almond as we know it today is a far cry from the almond as it was consumed thousands of years ago. Immerse yourself in the fascinating rags-to-riches story of the almond, from wild to sweet.